An app for New Zealanders to access the ManageMyHealth patient portal.
The ManageMyHealth apps allows you to:
Note: not all features are automatically enabled. Each GP practice chooses what feature to enable.
|User reviews||Rate this app|
|Get the app from||App website Google Play App store Microsoft
Note: to use the app, you have to get an activation code from your GP first.
Note: the app is free. Your healthcare provider may charge you for various services accessed through the app such as reordering prescriptions and advice.
What does the app do?
MyHealthApp gives you access to the ManageMyHealth patient portal which is a secure website provided by some general practices (GPs). Not all GPs across New Zealand have the ManageMyHealth patient portal. Check with your GP if they do. The ManageMyHealthApp allows you to:
- access your medical records including lab results
- improve your health by using online tools to track your health, set health goals and tasks
- book appointments with your doctor or nurse
- request repeat prescriptions
- share your health information with healthcare providers
- communicate with your health care professional
- receive recall and appointment reminders.
Note: not all features are automatically enabled. Each GP practice chooses what feature to enable. To register for the ManageMyHealthApp you must ask your GP for an activation code. You will need a personal email address and proof of identity.
For more information, see ManageMyHealth.
Privacy and security
Date of review: January 2018
Download size: 4.46 MB
Patient portals Ministry of Health, NZ