This series of videos describes personal experiences of hearing voices, visions, psychosis and recovery. Although these videos offer techniques for managing symptoms without seeking medical treatment, for many people medical treatment can be helpful and necessary.
1. The voices in my head - Eleanor Longden
2. Listening to Voice-Hearers - Asylum Associated & Bobbywood
3. Take These Broken Wings - Daniel Mackler
4. Becoming A Person - Rai Waddingham
5. A Little Insight - Voice Collective
6. Madness: A Meaningful Journey - Voices Vic
7. Get To Know Your Voices - Rai Waddingham
For more videos of the same series, visit Hearing Voices Network.