Te Awakairangi Health Network is a dynamic and innovative organisation that plans, funds and provides a wide range of primary healthcare services to people living in the Hutt Valley.
On Te Awakairangi Health Network's website you can find a range of information such as:
- healthy lifestyle programmes and tips including growing your own kai, family food budget and food health star ratings guide
- list of doctors' practices in the Hutt Valley
- low-cost or free services to help keep you healthy within your region.
Te Awakairangi works with many leaders and partners with expertise in prevention, healthy lifestyles, Māori and Pasifika responsiveness and indigenous knowledge to bring communities the best health promoting activities where people live, learn, work, pray or play.
- Te Awa Living
- Whakapakari Tinana
- Te Awa Active
- Good Food
- Hauora WoF.
Te Awakairangi offers several free health and wellbeing services to Hutt Valley people. Priority is given to Māori, Pasifika and low-income people.
- Health and wellbeing support
- Mental health and addictions
- Community health and social workers
- Outreach nursing
- Healthy families lifestyle support.