See this great frittata recipe from My Family Food and the Heart Foundation.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups grated kūmara
- 2–3 leaves silverbeet, finely sliced
- ground pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large pan, add onion and cook until clear.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Add grated kūmara.
- Add finely sliced silverbeet.
- Mix well and place in an oven dish. Bake at 180 ̊C for 1 hour or until the mixture is set and golden brown.
See more easy meals with vegetables Health Promotion Agency, NZ