See this great dinner recipe from My Family Food and the Heart Foundation.
- ¼ packet macaroni pasta
- ½ head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 can creamed corn
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup peas
- 400g can tuna, drained
- Heat oven to 200°C. Boil the macaroni for 8 minutes.
- Add cauliflower to pasta and boil for a further 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Mix together creamed corn, milk and half the cheese. Then add the peas, tuna, pasta and cauliflower.
- Place in a large roasting dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes and until top is golden.
See more easy meals with vegetables Health Promotion Agency, NZ