Innovation. Inspiration. Integration: Co-designing for health and wellbeing with individuals and communities.
The 1st North American Conference on Integrated Care in association with the 6th World Congress on Integrated Care will be run as a virtual conference in partnership with the University of Toronto, KPMG Canada, HSPN and iCOACH from 4 – 7 October 2021. With the overarching theme ‘Co-designing for health and wellbeing with individuals and communities’, the conference will bring together leaders, researchers, clinicians, managers, citizens, patients and caregivers from around the world who are engaged in the design and delivery of integrated health and social care.
- Meaningful partnership with patients, families and communities
- Implementing Integrating Care: top-down policies and local bottom-up innovations
- Cutting edge technology and innovations contributing to Integrated Care
- Adaptive strategies and change management: the softer side of integrated care
- Transferable lessons in spread and scale of integrated care