The New Zealand Respiratory Conference is an annual event that brings together local and international experts to present on the latest respiratory topics. The conference was organised by Asthma and Respiratory Foundation NZ and co-hosted by Allergy New Zealand.
The purpose of the two-day conference was for health professionals to explore the current research and issues associated with respiratory and allergy health. The conference was held on 24-25 November 2016 in Auckland, NZ.
The overarching theme was "Today’s research - tomorrow’s practice" with local and international experts covering key topics in child and adult respiratory health including:
- Early beginnings
- The role of the environment
- Difficult conversations in chronic respiratory disease
- Best practice guidelines, and much more.
NZRC 2016, Day 1, Session 1
NZRC 2016, Day 1, Session 2
- NZRC 2016, Day 1, Session 3
- NZRC 2016, Day 2, Session 1
- NZRC 2016, Day 2, Session 2
- NZRC 2016, Day 2, Session 3
- Who is it for? All.
- Date: 22-23 November 2018
- Location: Pullman Hotel, Auckland
- Registrations open 1 May 2018