Presentations from our diabetes workshop held in Auckland by the Ministry of Health on 6 November 2014.
A one-day diabetes workshop was held for district health boards, primary health organisations and clinical leaders by the Ministry of Health with Health Navigator assisting with the event management.
The purpose was to hear from national experts, share knowledge and learnings and move towards improved consistency in the purchase and provision of diabetes services across the country.
- Diabetes Workshop - overview Dr Paul Drury and Dr Rodenburg
- Chronic Kidney Disease Consensus Statement Dr Helen Rodenburg, Ministry of Health NZ
- Gestational diabetes Gary Tonkin
- Retinal screening guidelines for consultation Dr David Squirrell Nov 14
- Quality Standards for Diabetes Care Toolkit Helen Snell
- Annual Planning Advice 2015 Vicky Shuker, Ministry of Health
Gestational diabetes guidelines Ministry of Health, Dec 2014