A pressure ulcer education app for people with pressure ulcers, those at risk of developing them and their carers.
|Pressure Target||By University of Toronto|
Get the app from
(0) Rate this app
|Security and privacy||Does the app:
What does the app do?
Pressure Target is an education app that uses images and animations to give users easy-to-read information about pressure ulcers. The app is divided into 6 main sections:
- Skin has information about what skin does and the structure of skin.
- Pressure ulcers has information on what a pressure ulcer is, who is at risk, how they happen and where they happen.
- Staging gives a description of the stages of pressure sores, what to look for and the average healing time.
- Prevention has information on the importance of prevention, warning signs and things you can do to prevent pressure sores.
- Pressure relief gives details of how to do pressure relief exercises in a wheelchair and tips on how to relieve pressure in bed.
- Management includes information on what do you if you notice warning signs, healing wounds, complications and reassessing risk.
✔ Contributions from physical therapists and other medical personnel.
✘ No ulcer tracking feature.
Date of review: January 2020
Platform reviewed: Apple
Download size: 25.1 MB
Disclaimer: Health Navigator’s app library is a free consumer service to help you decide whether a health app would be suitable for you. Our review process is independent. We have no relationship with the app developers or companies and no responsibility for the service they provide. This means that if you have an issue with one of the apps we have reviewed, you will need to contact the app developer or company directly.