An app to support carers looking after people with dementia.
Get the app from
|Security and privacy||Does the app:
What does the app do?
CogniCare app aims to support carers looking after people with dementia. The app has numerous features, including:
- tracks changes in behaviour, health and wellbeing
- notes to capture details of incidents and activities
- resources including articles, videos and tips from reputable organisations such as Alzheimer's Society (UK)
- reports to monitor progress
- schedule to manage medication, events and daily activities.
✔ Easy to use
✘ All support information is UK based
Date of review: May 2020
Platform reviewed: Android
|If you are the developer and would like to provide updated information about this app, please email the app library manager at email@example.com.|
Disclaimer: Health Navigator’s app library is a free consumer service to help you decide whether a health app would be suitable for you. Our review process is independent. We have no relationship with the app developers or companies and no responsibility for the service they provide. This means that if you have an issue with one of the apps we have reviewed, you will need to contact the app developer or company directly.