The following sleep apps have been reviewed.
|CBT-i Coach app||An app aimed at anyone having trouble sleeping — to track their sleep patterns and get information on various aspects of sleep and sleep habits.|
|Pzziz app||An app aimed at anyone who enjoys soothing, calming music as a sleep aid.|
|Snore Lab app||An app aimed at anyone who snores, to get a better idea of their snoring patterns.
|* These apps are awaiting clinical and user reviews. If you are interested in helping with reviews, contact email@example.com|
The following references relate to articles about apps for sleep:
- Koffel E, Kuhn E, Petsoulis N, et al. A randomized controlled pilot study of CBT-I Coach: Feasibility, acceptability, and potential impact of a mobile phone application for patients in cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia. Health Informatics J. 2016 Jun 27.
- Kuhn E, Weiss BJ, Taylor KL, et al. CBT-I Coach: A Description and Clinician Perceptions of a Mobile App for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia. J Clin Sleep Med. 2016 Apr 15;12(4):597-606.
- Camacho M, Robertson M, Abdullatif J, et al. Smartphone apps for snoring. J Laryngol Otol. 2015 Oct;129(10):974-9.
- Ko PR, Kientz JA, Choe EK, et al. Consumer Sleep Technologies: A Review of the Landscape. J Clin Sleep Med. 2015 Dec 15;11(12):1455-61.
- Sands SA, Owens RL. Does my bed partner have OSA? There's an app for that! J Clin Sleep Med. 2014 Jan 15;10(1):79-80.