Health Navigator is developing a New Zealand-based health app library to make it easier and safer for people to identify useful and relevant health apps.
We are grateful to also have the expertise and input from a wide range of clinical, business and consumer advisors. These include:
- Assoc Prof Duncan Babbage, AUT
- Judy Blakey, Consumer Rep
- Julie Carter and the Community Liaison Dietitians, ADHB
- Judy Eves, Ministry of Health
- Rebecca Grainger, Univ of Otago
- Megan Grant, Ministry of Health
- James Greenwell, Ministry of Health
- Alan Holmes, Health Alliance
- Kylie Head, Consumer advisor
- Dr Michelle Honey, Univ of Auckland
- Gayl Humphrey, Univ of Auckland
- Amio Ikihele, Univ of Auckland
- Peter Murgatroyd, Library Manager, Counties Manukau Health Library
- Sarah Tibby, Health Alliance
- Lisa Toi, Independent digital health consultant
- Assoc Prof Robyn Whittaker, Univ of Auckland, WDHB
Brief overview of the app review process
The app review process comprises 4 main steps — overall review, clinical review, NZ relevance and user review.
App selection process
The following figure gives an overview of the app selection process.
Are you a health professional and would like to participate in the health app project?
Drop us an email: email@example.com