Health Navigator is developing a New Zealand-based health app library to make it easier and safer for people to identify useful and relevant health apps.
App Project Advisory Group
We are grateful to also have the expertise and input from a wide range of clinical, business and consumer advisors. These include:
- Assoc Prof Duncan Babbage, AUT
- Judy Blakey, Consumer Rep
- Ana Bogdanovic, Mental Health Foundation
- Julie Carter and the Community Liaison Dietitians, ADHB
- Karen Evison, MoH
- Dr Michelle Honey, Univ of Auckland
- Gayl Humphrey, Univ of Auckland
- Grant Munro, Univ of Auckland
- Assoc Prof Robyn Whittaker, Univ of Auckland, WDHB
Brief overview of the review process
App selection criteria
The inclusion criteria for the apps to be included in the review were - the app had to be:
- in English
- designed for patient use
- free - paid versions of the app were not reviewed.
Are you a health professional and would like to participate in the health app project?
Drop us an email: email@example.com