Want your photography to help make a difference in the world while getting a wider audience?
Health Navigator NZ needs photos that we can use on our site and with clients who use our content.
We are looking for the following images:
- people of all ages who look like they live in Aotearoa New Zealand
- people doing day to day activities, eg, being active, eating healthy food, engaging with whānau and community groups, being out in nature, looking happy, doing things to support their wellbeing
- people with signs of common health conditions, eg, a cut or graze, skin rash, arm in plaster, sunburn, holding a part of their body in pain (it doesn’t have to be real!)
- people using treatments for common health conditions, eg, taking a tablet, pill or capsule, taking liquid medicine, using an inhaler, using a thermometer, using crutches, in bed sick
- people using health apps or talking to their doctor, nurse, physiotherapist or counsellor via video or in a clinic
- people doing preventative actions, such as putting on sunscreen or a hat, washing their hands, using the NZ Covid Tracer app, wearing a mask.