We are excited to be expanding and we need someone extraordinary like you. Alternatively, you may know someone through your networks who would be ideal. Encourage them to contact us at email@example.com
We are in need of an enthusiastic and well-rounded person to join our team to provide administration and project support. You will be someone who loves nothing more than a completed task list and your enthusiasm for order will be infectious. As well as getting stuck in with website administration and project coordination, you will be supporting our Clinical Director, Senior Editor, Marketing & Comms Advisor and wider team to become a more effective and productive machine.
- This part-time contract role will be partially home-based and partially based in Meadowbank, Auckland
- Approximately 24–32 hours per week.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A high level of skill in communication, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding organisation skills with proven efficient and effective time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent computer literacy – specifically experience with content management systems and Microsoft Office suite (powerpoint, spreadsheets, etc).
- Ability to form healthy relationships and develop effective professional networks.
- An understanding of health literacy and the ability to write in Plain English.
- Able to pick up new tasks quickly with strong attention to detail and an organised pro-active approach to your work.
- Capable of working unsupervised with initiative, a flexible approach and effective problem-solving abilities.
- Great people skills, teamwork, energy and cultural awareness, with empathy & compassion for high-need groups.
- A genuine interest in improving the health and wellbeing of all New Zealanders.
- Desirable: knowledge of te reo Mãori or Pacific culture.
Closing date: Friday 26th May 2017
Role overview: download document
To apply: Please submit an application with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Clinical reviewers (honorary role)
We are looking to expand our pool of clinicians who are willing to review our health information and clinician pages.
This voluntary position would suit NZ-based or trained nurses, allied health professionals, doctors, journalists or health writers who are willing to review a few topics throughout the year. The time commitment is minimal and the reviews can be done from anywhere. Guidance and support is provided.
For more information: please contact email@example.com for more information.